Since 1996 we have been providing a comprehensive international tax planning service to personal, business and corporate clients, including non-domiciled and offshore clients which include:
- International Tax Advice
- Personal Tax including Residency
- Expanding your business overseas
- Corporate Structures
- Global Mobility
- Tax Incentives
- Cross Border Tax Issues including Mergers & Acquisitions, VAT, etc.
- Tax Advice for non resident and non domiciled individuals and employees planning to work and live in Ireland
- Tax Advice for Irish employees, Directors and individuals planning to work and live overseas
- Double Taxation Agreements
- International Tax Compliance Advice
We provide successful international tax structuring and planning advice to ensure that companies and individuals benefit from the most tax-efficient structuring available with strong emphasis on accountability, compliance and governance.
We also assist with repatriation of income and earnings, foreign tax credit tax advice and planning to minimise withholding taxes, tax compliance services for expatriates, potential cross-border issues as well as financing and funding.